The museum is located in Kraków’s oldest depot of horse-drawn and electric trams, built late in the 19th and early in the 20th centuries. The perfectly preserved complex of buildings on Św. Wawrzyńca Street provides an opportunity to follow the development of municipal transport in Kraków from the introduction of horse-drawn trams in 1882, via electric trams, to the buses that entered the streets in the 1920s. Ready to be admired in the historical hall are several vintage tram wagons. They are all fully operational, and offer services on the special Kraków Museum Line No. 0 on the Sundays of summer. The remaining exhibitions are devoted to the history of motoring in Poland, development of municipal engineering in Kraków, the history of printing in Kraków right from the 15th century, and the interactive presentation focused on the wheel, and designed for children and young people to help them realise the ties between various fields of science and life. The museum is also an organiser of temporary exhibitions, workshops, and events focused on science and technology, and the operator of the open-air Garden of Experiences in the Park of Polish Aviators.